Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Goals

I have been repeatedly advised to set goals for my Peace Corps experience.  This is supposed to keep me focused during those times when I wonder why the *@!# I ever moved to Albania.  In the interest of public accountability, I am posting them here. 

1.  Adapt to Albania - be engaged, learn the language
2.  Make friends
3.  Travel
4.  Learn to meditate
5.  Advance my yoga practice
6.  Be patient, deliberate, optimistic and open-minded
7.  Read
8.  Write
9.  Learn to cook Albanian foods
10.  Take a photo a day

1 comment:

  1. I support you in all your goals and have a special affinity for meditation. I meditate nearly every day and currently meditate via Skype with someone about once or twice a week. I'd be glad to do the same with you, even knowing there is a major time difference (7 hours, maybe more?). If that would be helpful to you, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete